December 11, 2013
After 6 months of testing, 700+ users and 3,000+ sessions across 67 countries, Track Attack for Android, the best GPS lap timer for motorsports is out of Beta and available for full purchase. Thank you all for your support and feedback!
- It’s still easy to get started: We believe Track Attack is the best end to end app and service for motorsport enthusiasts. Doesn’t matter if you do auto-cross, oval racing, rally stages, drag racing, road racing or even old-school Tokyo Extreme Racing on the highways, Track Attack has you covered! Track Attack is free to download and you can record up to 3 sessions for each session type. For these free sessions, the full functionality of Track Attack is available. Lap timing, recording video, registering an account and even uploading to the Track Attack site for online video sharing. There’s no reason to try it out!
- In-App Upgrades: Once you download Track Attack for free, you can upgrade to one of the two SKU’s:
- Track Attack Lap Timer – $4.99: For those who just care about getting accurate GPS lap times and building a driver record, this is it! For $4.99USD, you are ready to go. Note, at any time you can upgrade from Lap Timer to Pro by simply paying the difference.
- Track Attack Pro – $14.99: Everything! GPS lap timer, video uploading and sharing. Nearly unlimited storage on the Track Attack website and receive all full featured updates!
- Awesome new features: Based on all the feedback received, we’ve squashed bugs and added some really cool features to make Track Attack the best thing on your phone and easy to use.
- Session History Sync: When you sign in to your account, every session associated with your account synchronizes with your phone. Go ahead, change phones, lose phones, sell phones! As long as your session data and video are uploaded, you’ll never lose them!
- Cache Tracks: Just like on iOS – now you can use Track Attack anywhere, anytime with or without a data connection. Simply go to Settings > Cache Tracks and hit the download button (circle with downward arrow) and you will have every Track on the Track Attack database available on your phone!
- Auto-Start: This was one of the most demanded features. Now you can enable this feature in Settings and select a speed in which you want the app to start recording and detecting tracks for time calculations. This works for lap-based sessions and point to point based sessions. Simply select your race track and once the app detects you go over the set speed, recording will begin automatically. Then hit ‘Stop’ whenever you pull off the race track!
Get the update, upgrade and tell your friends! Get it here on Google Play for your Android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studios9104.trackattack&hl=en
We’ll be working on fixing bugs and getting ready for the some cool features for the 2014 race season!